Post Accident Drug Testing
24/7 On-site Post Accident Testing in New England.
Occupational Drug Testing has a fleet of fully functional mobile on-site testing vehicles. These MTVs are operated by professional Certified Collectors, which bring the secure collection site to you, right on location. Accidents happen, and are sometimes inevitable. Ruling out drug and/or alcohol use can make a critical difference in the decisions made following an accident. The drug testing mobile units will get to you fast, and can test the employee(s) involved in the accident, which makes the process easy.
Our mobile drug and alcohol testing vehicles are on the road in New Hampshire, Vermont, Connecticut, Rhode Island, Massachusetts and southern Maine 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Call our emergency post-accident hotline and a certified collector will be dispatched to the scene.
All accidents have drug testing guidelines to be followed, based on which division of the Department of Transportation the employee falls under. Please click here for a full guide to FAA, FMCSA, FRA, FTA, PHMSA and USCG Post-Accident Guidelines.
- Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) Post-Accident Drug Testing
- Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA) Post-Accident Drug Testing
- Federal Railroad Administration (FRA) Post-Accident Drug Testing
- Federal Transit Administration (FTA) Post-Accident Drug Testing
- Pipeline and Hazardous Materials Safety Administration (PHMSA) Post-Accident Drug Testing
- United States Coast Guard (USCG) Post-Accident Drug Testing
Please click here to have a representative help you.